HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Prim Everdeen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
President Snow

PostSubject: Prim Everdeen   Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:03 am

Discuss Prim Everdeen here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: OMR Prim   Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Prim is honestly my favorite female character in the books.
I'd love to be her in the movie^^.
She's so strong and emotionally stable, but Kat makes her seem like a 7 year old or something. Neutral
I mean, really. I don't like it, but Prim is still epicness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangesunset

PostSubject: Re: Prim Everdeen   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Well, as an older sister myself I think I always see my little brother much younger than he actually is, just because I want to think of him that way and pretend he doesn't know about drugs, sex, ect, even though I know he does because we go to the same school and I knew about it when I was his age. So I don't think Katniss sees Prim as being immature or less in any sense, but more innocent and she wants to protect her. I, being the big sister, always want to protect my younger brother from the world. It's not because I don't think he can't handle it, but because he's my baby brother and I always want him to be safe! So I definitely can see Katniss' view when she looks at Prim.
I hope that in Mockingjay we see her develop more into a young adult and get a better sense of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Prim   Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:42 pm

orangesunset wrote:
Well, as an older sister myself I think I always see my little brother much younger than he actually is, just because I want to think of him that way and pretend he doesn't know about drugs, sex, ect, even though I know he does because we go to the same school and I knew about it when I was his age. So I don't think Katniss sees Prim as being immature or less in any sense, but more innocent and she wants to protect her. I, being the big sister, always want to protect my younger brother from the world. It's not because I don't think he can't handle it, but because he's my baby brother and I always want him to be safe! So I definitely can see Katniss' view when she looks at Prim.
I hope that in Mockingjay we see her develop more into a young adult and get a better sense of her.
I'm a big sister, too, but I don't see my little brother that way...
If I didn't have the right to complain how Kat sees Prim, I wouldn't, but as a big sister to another, I just don't view younger people that way. I mean, all of my best friends are at least a year or two younger than me. But then again, I don't like most people older than me that aren't adults XD.
So, that's just how I see it. I guess it's just opinion. I know she's just being a good sister and trying to protect her, but I don't find it necessary. Heck, I don't guard my little brother from anything XD. Nobody guarded me, so why should I guard him?
Now I feel like a bad big sister. Neutral

Beluga + Cupcakes = Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangesunset

PostSubject: Re: Prim Everdeen   Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Well, my big sister-ness didn't really kick in until recently, because before I really didn't have to worry about my little brother. Now he's in high school, though, and I just want him to make the right decisions.
But they're also in a different world than we are. Katniss has to be more protective, especially when Mrs. Everdeen had her deep depression and they almost died. Prim's in the transition of child to young woman, so I understand Katniss also in that way. She needs time to adjust to the fact that Prim is getting older and won't need her protection forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: Prim Everdeen   Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Your little brother's in high-school?
I can understand that... Mine's in 3rd grade.
Anyways, yeah, I agree. I really hope that Prim will prove that to Katniss in Mockingjay...

Beluga + Cupcakes = Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangesunset

PostSubject: Re: Prim Everdeen   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Yeah, I'm a senior and he's a freshmen. Sometimes I walk down the halls and think "Andrew's hearing these exact same things" and I want to put tape over everyone's mouths.
I have a feeling Prim's going to grow a lot over Mockingjay, because there's no way she's going to be able to avoid the rebellion. I'm probably most interested in seeing her development.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: Prim Everdeen   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 pm

It will be interesting...

Can't wait until the 24th!

Beluga + Cupcakes = Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prim Everdeen   

Back to top Go down