HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Peeta + Gale, secret love?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
President Snow

PostSubject: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Discuss Gale and Peeta's secret love here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Smile
On the Hunger Games thread on the Lex, I remember the story we made about Peeta and Gale falling in love. Very Happy
I might find that story about Gaeeta and post it here.
Gale + Peeta = Gaeeta.
Heehee. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theravenchilde

PostSubject: Re: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:04 pm

This should be renamed "The Hole"

I have the story, I'll post it! We never finished it, either...
THE STORY:
The train doors slid open. Gale stretched his neck to see inside, but there were so many cameras and people he couldn't see very well. But then, yes! He saw her head, just the top of her dark hair. And that boy with the blonde hair, that Peeta, was standing right next to her. Gale fought back a wave of disgust and anger as he thought about him and what he'd seen on the television those past few weeks. He waited for her to debark the train. He expected her to run right to him, but she turned around to the Peeta boy and kissed him on the cheek. She hadn't even noticed him. Gale sprinted away but he heard Katniss yelling to him and he turned around to see her coming his way, with Peeta following close behind. He glared at Peeta. How could Kat like him? He didn't even have cute lips! He must have bribed her or something... Mind control? Drugs? Jedi mind tricks? It didn't matter. That boy was GROODY. And blonde... really… blonde. Not that blonde was bad, he rather liked it. Just not on this boy, and especially not standing next to Kat. That colour didn't go with her skin tone at all! And that sort of thing he knew a lot about, surprisingly. He was tempted to join the Capitol's beautician school... Then he noticed something, and glared at the boy again. He realized that he didn’t hate Peeta. It was love. He couldn’t take his eyes off him. Katniss came to hug Gale but he couldn’t stop staring at the blond haired boy. He pushed Katniss down and went over to hug Peeta and congratulate him. Peeta hugged him back awkwardly.
"Hey, Gale?" Katniss said, "I'm right here, you know."
Gale ignored her. He could see what Kat was thinking after all during the games. Katniss glared at Gale, he didn’t even know Peeta why was he hugging him like that, "I won too, you know!" she shouted. Gale looked over at her, frowning. He didn’t really care. Any7 feelings he had had for her were mostly gone.
"I'm sorry Kat. I think... I think I just realized something." Gale told her, "Seeing Peeta in person, well, uh... I think maybe... I might be..." He started blushing, then sighed, and took a deep breath. "Peeta, you're pretty. I think I love you. Like, love at first sight, its true love, you are my life now and you smell good (like frosting!) love. I know, awkward, but... That's how it is. Soooo...... ummmmmmmmm........." He stopped, and everything within a five feet vicinity got very very very very quiet.
Haymitch walked up behind them, "Um, awkward dang it moment?" he asked.
"You mean...?" Peeta's eyes grew wide, "I can't believe it! My father told me that this would never happen, but I kept hoping and hoping it would! Katniss, I don't love you, I was actually working through you to get to Gale."
Haymitch staggered back, and this time not because he was drunk, "What?! Is that why you showered me that first night and made Katniss leave?!" he gaped at Peeta.
Peeta looked disgusted by the idea. “Uh, no. You’re old. And fat. And gross. That is a horrifying idea. And all I did was take off your shirt and spray you with a showerhead. I left you in the tub for Pete’s sake! How could you have such an idea? My one and only love is Gale.” He sighed dreamily and grinned at Gale, who grinned back. And with out thinking twice... Peeta and Gale started taunting Haymitch and led him outside to a well covered trap... a hole in the ground...
As Gale and Peeta are taunting Haymitch, Katniss crumbled to the floor.
"Neither of them...ever...loved me?" She was in shock, but not ready to go down. Already, the wheels in her mind began to turn, "Peeta's gonna wish those muttations had gotten him before I did! And Gale will be the prey instead of the hunted!" Katniss watched as Peeta and Gale pushed her drunken mentor into the hole, and made out with each other intensely. She was so p-oed that she ran over to the hole, attempting to jump in herself. Peeta caught her at the last second before she could plunge to her death. Katniss was pissed. "I thought you didn't love me, Peeta!" she screamed.
“Girl, nu-uh! That’s my hole, get outta it. I don’t want you in there, so just toodle off, mkay? Yeah, that’s right, you heard me. Me and Gale are gunna have a fun time without you. Just, leave!” Peeta replied, pushing her away and subtly grabbing Gale’s hip, while at the same time pushing Haymitch into the hole. But Haymitch had grabbed Gale by the belt loops, who fell in with him, and pulled in Peeta, who pulled in Katniss, who was grabbing his hand. And they all fell in the hole.
Once again, Katniss wasn't too ecstatic.
"Great." She said. "I'm stuck in a hole with an old drunk, and two guys who don't love me anymore." She sighed.
Haymitch wandered over to Katniss. "You and me, we could make it work, baby" he winked.
"No! You go and join Peeta and Gale!" Katniss shouted. The two lovers were now both gazing into each other's eyes.
Katniss heard some shuffling of feet up above and gasped in horror as cameras came into view. Now all of the Capitol would know her shame!
And just then, Caesar Flickerman came up.
"What are you doing here?" Katniss asked.
Caesar laughed and cried out, "You just got Punk'd!"
Peeta and Gale looked up at him from their.... business. "What are you talking about, Caesar? I LOVE Gale!! This... It’s not a joke. Stop laughing at us!!!" Peeta yelled, his voice squeaking at the end. Gale glared at Flickerman in agreement and hugged Peeta closer.
Caesar looked down at the two of them, then Kat, then Haymitch. Then he looked back at the boys, who had started staring dreamily at each other again, made an I-want-to-puke face, and left. Haymitch scooted uncomfortably away from them, which was too close for Katniss's comfort. She pushed him away, then the boys pushed him back, and she pushed him again, till it turned into a giant "I don't want Haymitch, you take him!" shoving match.
Then suddenly... very ominous noises came from the surface 20 feet above them, as what they could see of the sky grew darker....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:16 pm

We should ask for a thread to talk about the legacy that is
The Hole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theravenchilde

PostSubject: Re: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:40 pm

No, let's just rename this one "The Hole"

OOH! I want to change my user name to... The Hole-y One.
It pays homage to The Hole and George, all at once! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:09 am

The Hole-y One?
Very Happy

And as for Gale and Peeta secret love, it exists!
It will happen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theravenchilde

PostSubject: Re: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:48 pm

The Hole-y One. Oh yeah...

Of course, it'd be easier to re-name threads if A. there were more people here, B. people posted, and C. President Snwo was on more often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Yeah, the forums just haven't caught on yet.
But it will happen.
That's why I'm being patient.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theravenchilde

PostSubject: Re: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:03 pm

There so was a hole in CF! It may not have had Gale in it, and there was no way either of them could ahve even stuck a pinky in it, but there was still a hole! It just happened to be in a tree. But it was there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangesunset

PostSubject: Re: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Yeah they should both forget about Katniss. They belong together cherry
Teehee. Fun smilies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:06 pm

You like the smilies too Jenna? cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangesunset

PostSubject: Re: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:01 pm

LOL this is a little late but yeah I love the smilies. flower

I did find a hole in THG a while back...it made me excited. alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peeta + Gale, secret love?   

Back to top Go down

Peeta + Gale, secret love?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1